With Ark Teacher Training, you’ll be positioned to have the greatest impact as you progress from trainee to fully qualified teacher and beyond: many of our schools are in areas facing social and economic challenges or historic academic underachievement, so you can be sure you’re making a difference from day one.
ARK Teacher Institute
- Have a C/4 or above in Maths and English Language GCSEs (or equivalent)
- Prior to commencing your Initial Teacher Training, you must have (or will have) an undergraduate bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom throughout the duration of the programme (3 years – training year plus ECT induction)
- Not presently in use Status as a Qualified Teacher
- Primary trainees must also have a GCSE Science mark of C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Secondary trainees must have a bachelor’s degree or an A level in the topic you want to teach or a relevant subject.
- You will be led by skilled, devoted leaders, tutors, and mentors who will provide you with “excellent levels of assistance from the minute you begin training.”
- Throughout your teaching training journey, we prioritise your well-being, and “there was never a time when something was too much or too ridiculous, or a personal concern was unimportant.’
- Participate in a ‘exceptionally well-planned and delivered programme.’ You will quickly obtain the skills and confidence needed to foster a pleasant learning environment in your classroom.
- You will ‘develop a repertoire of tactics for dealing with students who have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and those who speak English as an extra language.’
- You will be surrounded by encouraging colleagues who want you to succeed in your position.
Click the button below to Apply Online