Quizlet is a prominent global learning platform and software used by millions of students, instructors, and everyday people to study any subject for school, job, or personal interests. Our students make up around two-thirds of all high school students and half of all college students in the United States, and we’re really thrilled to continue expanding abroad. Quizlet, which combines cognitive science and machine learning, leads students through adaptive study activities so that they may confidently achieve their learning objectives. On the scale of YouTube, we’re on course to become the uncontested leader in user-generated learning content and engagement.
Quizlet, which is valued at $1 billion, has garnered more than $60 million in venture financing from investors such as Icon Ventures, Union Square Ventures, General Atlantic, Costanoa Ventures, and Owl Ventures.
- 3+ years of analytics experience in an IT firm
- Advanced SQL capabilities, including strong QA abilities and the ability to design the most efficient, optimised code dAugVn7 BIpnb
- Strong communicator: you must be able to effectively synthesise, envision, and explain your thoughts to others.
- Extensive dashboarding experience
- Previous experience identifying significant issue areas and offering practical product or marketing recommendations as next steps
- In-depth knowledge of the analytics toolbox, including funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, and user segmentation.
- Work with your management and team to establish a good work-life balance.
- We provide 25 days of annual leave (which we want you to use! ); 8 paid public holidays; and more days off in 2022 thanks to Covid Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (100 percent employee and 75 percent dependent)
- Aviva Professional Development stipend provides a pension with employer contribution (teach yourself something new)
- Paid time off for family members, as well as health and wellness advantages
- Quizlet employees are able to participate in the stock option programme.
Click the button below to Apply Online