ORTEC is the leading provider of optimization software, advanced analytics, and consulting services in the world. We have been assisting over 1,200 top firms in optimising supply chains for almost 40 years through fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, personnel scheduling, delivery forecasting, and network design. We make our customers’ companies more efficient, predictable, and successful by transforming complicated problems into simple solutions.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution designated ORTEC a Top Workplace in 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Texas area. This accolade was bestowed upon us because we assist our workers in discovering their abilities, and at the end of the day, we think that you are the driving force behind our success.
OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION
New York United States
Master or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an assistant or support staff member to executives in high-pressure jobs in the corporate, institutional, or non-governmental sectors;
- Competence in the aforementioned activities, as well as clear knowledge of communication and workflow management in complex organisations;
- Workstyle that is independent and proactive in performing everyday chores and obligations;
- Ability to handle competing priorities and operate under pressure in a changing environment;
- Commitment to lifelong learning and development in the areas of diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, and social justice;
- Commitment to working in ways that respect all individuals and provide room and voice for all various opinions in our workplace.
- From yearly professional development allowances to onsite trainings and brown bag lunches with visiting experts, there are numerous chances to learn and grow.
- Top-tier benefits and perks designed to improve your well-being and promote a healthy work-life balance. This includes substantial time off, flexible work arrangements, employer-funded health insurance, a generous retirement savings plan, progressive paid maternity leave, reproductive and family planning help, sabbatical options, and much more, with some variation depending on region.
- A dedication to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and make a difference in the world.
Click the button below to Apply Online