Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in premium hospitality. We handle over 100 hotels and resorts as well as 44 private houses in 45 countries and are constantly expanding. People power Four Seasons, and our culture underpins all we do.
We believe in greeting a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we encounter as we would like to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or explore with us, we think our goal is to leave an imprint on you that will last a lifetime. It stems from our conviction that life is richer when we are really connected to the people and world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel
- As an ambassador for the Four Seasons product, the Reservations Agent will deliver first-class service in accordance with the Four Seasons Standards, ensuring that the visitors’ demands are addressed in a pleasant way. They will be educated about the product and adept at selling it over the phone, taking general bookings and amendments for the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane and other Four Seasons locations in the UK Collection.
- Package of £38,000, including hotel service charge, bonus incentive, and pay.
- Excellent prospects for training and advancement in your career
- With years of service, you may earn up to 20 free nights at any Four Seasons hotel or resort worldwide.
- While on duty, Zest provides free meals, including fruits, coffee/tea, and ice cream.
- Holiday entitlement grows with service years, up to a maximum of 33 days off.
- While on duty, you are entitled to free life insurance.
- Possibilities for a successful career with worldwide potential
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Program
- There is free uniform dry cleaning available.
- Employee Experience: An annual themed employee party, as well as several social, charity, and sports activities throughout the year.
- Wagestream access – a salary advance benefit
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- & many, many more surprises await!
Click the button below to Apply Online