As a tiny charity aiming to disrupt the worldwide business of human trafficking by gathering information and implementing campaigns and projects throughout the world, we recognise that the expertise, experience, and ideas brought by people from all backgrounds improve the team. We expect all candidates to demonstrate a demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity.
- – Proven experience in a capacity related to the legal system (such as in intelligence services, law enforcement, court proceedings, or a role addressing financial crime)
- – Proven experience in JPDS-related responsibilities such as, but not limited to, due diligence and compliance
- Investigations (not just law enforcement)
- Data analysis and exploitation
- – An understanding of security
- – Proven line management experience of other employees with the ability to demonstrate great collaboration outcomes or experience coaching and helping individuals in a team – Demonstrable experience developing successful and trustworthy partnerships
- He has an experience in law enforcement and criminal intelligence and will work with the Group Director of Intelligence. For the past 15 years, the Director has designed and directed the intelligence-driven strategy, including five years of incorporating this methodology in the establishment of the world’s biggest democratised collection of human trafficking incidents, the Traffik Analysis Hub.
Click the button below to Apply Online