We are seeking a Hotel Receptionist to join our Handpicked team at the St Pierre Park Hotel in Guernsey.
Our reception personnel are the first people our Hand Picked Hotel guests meet when they come to visit, so they have the opportunity to leave a lasting impression.
Whether they are first-time visitors or recurring guests, you and the staff will enchant them with the exceptional levels of service you urge them to offer from the initial greeting to the “have a safe journey home.”
This Hotel Receptionist position is a full-time employment that requires 40 hours per week across five days, with a combination of early shifts from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. and late shifts from 3 p.m. to 11.30 p.m. On a rota basis, this will include weekends.
Hand Picked Hotels
Guernsey GY , UK
Related degree or Course
- Most importantly, you will be professional, organised, and polite.
- You should have previous experience working at a hotel as a Receptionist or a comparable guest-facing function, and knowledge of opera is preferred.
- You’ll be enthusiastic about helping our visitors feel at ease and will become well-versed in our hotel’s goods and services.
- You’ll be fantastic at establishing rapport with coworkers and visitors.
- As the face of Hand Picked Hotels, you’ll take pleasure in your appearance and always set a good example.
- Food discounts or freebies
- Parking is free.
- Parking is available on-site
Click the button below to Apply Online