The Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, including research, writing, reviewing, analysing, and disseminating intelligence material on a number of subjects. The Intelligence Analyst will assist in the prevention, protection against, mitigation of the consequences of, response to, and recovery from any dangers, whether man-made or natural.
The Intelligence Analyst will be expected to write briefings, memoranda, reports, and intelligence products on pertinent subjects for internal and external usage. Other tasks include database maintenance and upgrading, as well as the capacity to deliver presentations. The Intelligence Analyst must use analytic tools and procedures to examine multifaceted data in order to highlight processes, trends, and patterns connected to threats and hazards, as well as identify and prioritise risk and vulnerability.
- Bachelor’s degree required, as well as one to two years of experience in a comparable workplace.
- Extensive knowledge in conducting OSINT research/investigations
- Understanding of the intelligence cycle, as well as analytic approaches and procedures
- Writing intelligence briefs, threat assessments, and other intelligence products is a plus.
- Receiving and processing SARs is a skill that must be honed.
- Ability to integrate and summarise information from numerous sources quickly and efficiently into succinct, analytic evaluations
- Ability to handle various, conflicting objectives in an operational context, as well as operate well under tight deadlines and pressure
- Ability to comprehend and summarise huge volumes of information, as well as convey this to internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to locate and create information sources such as, but not limited to, the Internet, databases, and public documents\
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, records management software, mass alert systems, mapping software (ArcGIS, Google Earth, etc.), Accurint, HSIN, automated monitoring systems, and software (including the internet and social media) to provide all-source research, analysis, monitoring, and accurate report production.
- Knowledge of other social media networks is required.
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems
- Ability to enter specific information into databases properly while following to established data integrity norms and procedures
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a variety of knowledge sets
- Demonstrated capacity to keep correct and up-to-date files
- Communication abilities that are effective both orally and in writing
- Meticulous attention to detail Capability to exercise sound judgement under duress
- Ability to form and maintain excellent working connections with a wide range of professions
- Medical, dentistry, vision, life insurance, a large retirement savings plan, paid family leave, and more are all part of the benefits package!
Click the button below to Apply Online