These difficulties require the innovative research that our money supports, but science alone will not solve them. We are searching for an Internal Communications Manager to assist with project management and strategic communications. This position is This position is part of the Internal Communications Team, which is responsible for keeping individuals throughout Wellcome informed about our Strategy and other major projects. You will be advising and coaching our top executives on internal communications, assisting them in planning and sharing stories that bring our strategy and initiatives to life.
Master or bachelor’s degree
- Experience executing communication tactics is required. Excellent writing and vocal communication abilities, including the ability to present in front of big groups.
- Project management experience
- Previous work and relationship-building experience with people at all levels of an organisation, including directors and senior managers. Being a senior leader’s go-to counsel.
- Under pressure, the ability to produce brief and precise copy
- Strong influencing abilities
- £44,891 gross salary plus benefits
Click the button below to Apply Online