This post is under the Programme Planning and Budget Division (PPBD), Office of Programme, Planning, Finance, and Budget (OPPFB), Management Strategy, Policy, and Compliance (MSPC) (DMSPC). The Finance and Budget Officer reports directly to the Unit Chief and the Director.
PPBD is dedicated to guaranteeing the highest standards in the production and presentation of United Nations programme budgets. These budgets are developed in accordance with the agreed-upon results-based budgeting technique.
Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Office of Programme Planning
- It is necessary to have a minimum of seven (7) years of increasingly responsible experience in budgeting, administration, financial management, or a similar sector.
- Experience with results-based budgeting methodologies is preferred.
- The working languages of the United Nations Secretariat are English and French. Fluency in English is necessary for the advertised employment.
- It is advantageous to be fluent in another official United Nations language.
- Work schedule flexibility
- Team-building activities
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Every month, there are social activities such as workplace lunches (before pandemic-now it is mostly virtual)
Click the button below to Apply Online