The Finance team is looking for an analytical, innovative, and forward-thinking Senior Accountant to help our nonprofit organisation with its finances. The Senior Accountant is in charge of overseeing all accounting and financial processes of PATH, as well as ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), PATH policies and procedures, internal controls, and audit support in over 20 countries. This position collaborates closely with partners in human resources, legal, information technology, the office of grants and contracts, and the extended programme leadership team to not only educate about finance and accounting procedures, but also to investigate how the finance function can assist programme and other operations groups in building and optimising finance business processes and systems to meet future needs and demands.
Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required, as well as at least three years of relevant work experience in an accounting or finance type function with rising degrees of expertise; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- CPAs are preferable.
- Excellent organisational abilities and the capacity to manage and finish many tasks at the same time, as well as the ability to coordinate and distribute information quickly.
- Ability to create and apply a variety of complicated data-mining methods across several linked and unlinked PATH systems.
- Knowledge of 2 CFR 200 and Uniform Guidance is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to build trust, maintain good and professional relationships, and contribute to an inclusive culture
- To work in the United States, you must have legal authorisation.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Continuing education credits
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
Click the button below to Apply Online