Who we are: BAL is a group of talented individuals dedicated to changing lives via exceptional immigration work and collaborative innovation. We strive for excellence in all we do, but never at the price of our ideals. There’s no disputing that our job is demanding in terms of both volume and speed, but we’re ready for the task. We enjoy a good mix of business and play, so you’ll see us in jeans while we smash glass ceilings and traditional preconceptions. Employees at BAL are recognised, compensated, and respected. We look for chances to help people and our communities. We are dedicated to your growth and development, and we want to put you up for success both here at BAL and in the future.
Berry Appleman & Leidenw
Dallas, TX USA
- 2+ years of professional experience is required, as well as study abroad or substantial travel experience, technical writing, and/or immigration experience.
- Excellent written and vocal English communication abilities are necessary.
- Must be fluent in at least one foreign language.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask and handle conflicting demands in a fast-paced setting, as well as respond to altering priorities as needed.
- Excellent deductive reasoning abilities are required, as well as the ability to solve problems.
- Superior critical thinking abilities.
- Capable of working autonomously while adhering to stringent deadlines.
- Capable of extracting and gathering data from databases, information sources, and other data sources while maintaining data quality.
- Capable of reviewing new and old data for consistency and correctness.
- Capable of carrying out background research and providing data assistance for team activities and projects.
- Capable of condensing enormous amounts of material into concise and usable writing with clear takeaways.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Windows-based applications.
- Experience in graphic design is a significant bonus. Adobe Suite working knowledge (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Knowledge of Visio, HTML, CSS, CMS, WordPress, Visual Studio Code, SharePoint, Tableau D3 Visualization, and Excel is a plus.
- Berry Appleman & Leiden (BAL) has carefully considered what is important to employees and their families. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D, and LTD/STD insurance. In addition, to promote reducing our carbon footprint, we provide a matching 401K programme, flexible spending accounts, and a commuter savings programme.
- Employees must also take time away from work to rejuvenate. We offer a generous PTO policy that includes two floating holidays as well as paid sick and vacation time. We also believe in giving back to our community by providing each employee with paid time off to volunteer.
- Our culture is reflected in the style of our workplace and how we dress for work. Every day, our dress code is informal, including jeans!
Click the button below to Apply Online