The Baker Institute is looking for a Research Associate (RA) to help with energy policy research in the Center for Energy Studies (CES). The RA aids in the conduct of research, data collection, statistical analysis, proofreading, and authoring of articles, reports, and other publications. In addition, the RA may help with intermediate administrative tasks.
Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy, founded in 1993, has established itself as one of the country’s finest nonpartisan public policy think tanks. The Baker Institute, as an important element of Rice University, has a solid track record of accomplishment based on the work of its fellows, scholars, Rice academic scholars, and employees.
Houston TX USA
- 3 years of research experience in a comparable field.
- In place of the experience requirement, further related education beyond what is required may be substituted on an equivalent year for year basis.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and research abilities
- Capability to create reports
- Extensive experience gathering data from archive resources (paper, microfiche, etc.) and websites
- Microsoft Office suite, includes Excel, proficiency
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- 401K Plan
Click the button below to Apply Online