With $1.9 trillion in assets, Wells Fargo & Organization (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Wells Fargo’s objective is to meet our clients’ financial requirements and assist them in reaching their financial goals. Wells Fargo, founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, offers banking, investment, and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 8,050 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking, and has offices in 38 countries and territories to support customers doing business globally. Wells Fargo employs roughly 265,000 people and services one out of every three households in the United States. On Fortune’s 2018 list of America’s largest firms, Wells Fargo & Company was rated 26th. Wells Fargo news, observations, and opinions
- a university diploma (Bachelor s or equivalent). A master’s degree would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of expertise in audit, compliance, SOX, or operational risk management, or a mix of these; IT systems security, IT General Controls, IT Application Controls, business process management, or financial services sector experience.
- Excellent grasp of ITGCs and ITACs – IT auditing/consulting experience
- Control Testing/Review Experience; risk and control foundations, structure and methodology knowledge
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and vocal communication abilities.
- Strong analytical abilities with a keen eye for detail and precision.
- Capability to work as a solo contributor as well as a team member.
- Excellent cooperation and teaming abilities.
- Ability to communicate complicated topics clearly.
- The ability to remain calm and concentrate under duress.
- Experience interacting with project managers, business partners, and senior executives in both written and spoken modes.
- Automation knowledge and understanding in the risk management and control testing areas.
- Team Outings
Click the button below to Apply Online