Corus International is the parent company of a world-class organisation and a global leader in international development, with a total experience of 150 years. We are an inclusive organisation that thinks that variety and uniqueness strengthen us. We are disruptive because we innovate and maximise the good we can accomplish in the world by questioning convention. Because complicated issues necessitate complete, integrated solutions, we encourage interconnection. And we are nimble because the world is changing at a quick pace, and we are changing with it. Our global workforce of over 800 specialists is devoted to assisting the world’s most vulnerable people in breaking the cycle of poverty and leading healthy lives.
Master or bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree in social studies, humanitarian studies, public administration, or a closely related field is required.
- Professional expertise (at least 7 years) in programme quality management, functional and practical M&E, tool creation, and capacity building is required.
- Experience in field level project management (at least 5 years) is required.
- Experience (at least 3 years) in programme budget formulation and management is required.
- Understanding and knowledge of humanitarian operations, architecture, and coordination procedures are required.
- Experience in field humanitarian missions is required.
- Corus provides competitive pay, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer-paid vision insurance, attractive retirement plans, flexible work schedules, and much more!
Click the button below to Apply Online