A Storekeeper position has become available at our Arbroath depot to support the Engineering Manager and Assistant Engineering Manager with the demands for components and material in the near and far future. To aid in maintaining a tight public service, this post might be demanding.
You must have prior knowledge of computer systems. You will be expected to comprehend and utilise spreadsheets, reports, and other similar tools, and you will be trained to use the company’s nationally used system.
You will be in charge of ordering vehicle components and other depot running items. You will also be responsible for maintaining and stocking your own shop in accordance with business processes and standards.
Elliot Industrial Estate, Peasiehill Rd, Arbroath DD11 2NJ Stagecoach Arbroath Depot
- Working in Arbroath gives you the opportunity to work on one of the most contemporary fleets in the country, with a variety of vehicle types that will allow you to develop knowledge and expertise with the direction these modern vehicles are taking.
- The ideal applicant will be a committed team player who can work well unattended, be meticulous, use their own initiative, and handle pressure well. Communication skills are also essential while dealing with the on-site crew, suppliers, and car manufacturers.
- Working at Stagecoach allows us to give all of the essential training to assist you in your daily activities.
- Working days are Monday through Friday.
- Salary: £29,890.00 – hours to be discussed at interview
- In exchange, we may provide employment stability, excellent pay rates, training possibilities, and much more to the appropriate people!
Click the button below to Apply Online