An worldwide director with extensive experience in communicable disease control. The Technical Director is in charge of the technical oversight of all programmes and activities globally, as well as the quality of technical input into all aspects of the charity’s work. This position has worldwide responsibility for coordinating the technical strategy across all African and Asian offices and programmes, as well as leading the technical staff in areas of expertise.
PhD or equivalent
- Significant and broad global health expertise, with an emphasis on communicable disease control and universal health coverage
- A PhD or similar experience in a scientific field related to the charity’s objective is required.
- Senior management experience in an international non-governmental organisation, academic institution, multilateral agency, or related private sector enterprise.
- Experience in strategy execution at the regional or global levels
- Strong experience mentoring senior, high-calibre technical employees Demonstrated experience representing an organisation at government-agency level
- Significant experience preparing and analysing applications for large government development partners and foundations.
- Will be furnished on demand
Click the button below to Apply Online